Volunteers are needed for our Holiday Gala & Fundraiser to be held at the DoubleTree by Hilton Lisle Naperville in Lisle on Saturday, December 3rd.
The 2022 Illinois Nurses Foundation Annual Gala Planning Committee is a group of individuals who work to support INF’s largest fundraising event of the year which takes place every December.
- Responsible for sitting on the Gala Planning Committee to help with the overall success of the event
- Secure auction items for both the raffle and online silent auction
- Promote the gala to friends and colleagues
Position Start Date: June 20, 2022
- Approximately 1 hour every other week from home, however time commitment may vary.
- Attend committee meetings virtually or by phone once a month. Additional committee meetings may be added as the event approaches.
Preferred Skills and Additional Details:
- Enthusiasm for planning a charity event
- Experience fundraising or soliciting auction items and prizes
Can’t serve on the committee? Other options to support the event include making a donation to the raffle and/or online silent auction.
Please indicate your willingness to help by completing this survey (link or QR code)