The Nursing Voice The official publication of the Illinois Nurses Foundation quarterly circulation of approximately 90,000 RNs in Illinois.
The Nursing Voice Editorial Committee is seeking articles that support the mission and vision of the Illinois Nurses Foundation (INF) and the American Nurses Association-Illinois.
INF VISION: Developing the nursing profession to transform healthcare in Illinois.
This is a quarterly publication, and all article submissions are due by the end of the business day.
- January 1 – March Issue
- April 1 – June Issue
- July 1 – September Issue
- October 1 – December Issue
Articles submitted for publication may be edited for length, grammar, and quality of content, and may not be provided to the author for final review prior to print due to publication deadlines. Submission of your article for publication serves as an agreement to these terms.
Typically, news items or announcements
Articles with substantial content
Informative content meeting CE Guidelines.
Requires 10 test questions for participants to receive CE credit
up to 500 words
Up to 3,000 words
All article submissions must include:
• Author Name, Credentials, and email at the top of the document
- Electronic submissions ONLY
- Word documents ONLY
- Follow current APA guidelines
- Submit references at the end of the document on a separate page with the heading – “title of the article” – references.
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email subject line: Nursing Voice Submission: Name of the article